lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
curtis.71
Not Yet Wild

Default Alltrax Throttle

Playing around with the setting on my Yamaha g19 and on the throttle position from the monitor page I am only topping out at 85%, why am i not getting 100%
curtis.71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Alltrax Throttle

Try the different throttle curves first, and be sure throttle type is set to 0-5k . Then check your throttle with your ohm meter if first dont work. If everything checks out but still dont work, call alltrax, they can send you a throttle map (i usually use "clubcar3.hex", sounds wierd but works) to install with your laptop. I assume you already have the cable if you are making adjustments. Also, if you have time, post pics of the three main tabs in Controllerpro
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
curtis.71
Not Yet Wild

Would it matter if the plug off the back of the motor is not plugged up
curtis.71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Nope, tach sensor not used by alltrax. Might as well leave it unplugged, to be sure it can have zero influence.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha