lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
nurserob
Not Yet Wild

Default Front end camber align post lift

I've got the service manual for my 95 DS and i put a 6" spindle lift on from BU. Trying to adjust the camber. My ecentric bolt for the adjustment has the nut rusted to it, when i try to turn the nut the whole bolt moves in a circle,adjusts it one way as i turn it,then the other,then resets as the nut has made a whole revolution. Is there any other way to adjust this? I removed the bottom supports that bolt to the spring mount bolts and out to the spindle,but you cant move the wheel out with them it seems. I am like 1" in on 1 side,1" out on the other when i put a level on the side of the tire. I can't see how i can ever do this,I figure i have to be looking at it wrong or something.Any ideas?

I am worried because i cannot loosen the nut and tighten it down again that the camber is going to change all the time while i am driving it,or will it be set once i tighten the 4 spring bolts down?
nurserob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car