lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2019, 08:35 AM   #1
Khavemann
Not Yet Wild

Default No gas flow

I have a 98 club car ds. My initial problem was that I wasn't getting gas flow to the carb. In the last two weeks I have replaced the fuel pump, carburetor, fuel lines, filters, adjusted the lifters, replaced the spark plug, cleared the vent line, checked the pick up tube, and I still have the same problem. The filters and bowl will fill with gas if you just let it sit for a couple hours. It will then run smooth and strong until the filters run dry, then it has to sit again. The fuel pump will fill a pint jar in about 20 seconds. I don't have a way to check actual pressure but that seems good. What am I missing? Thanks for any help.
Khavemann is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car