lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #1
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Default Snow plow mount

Looking for a Western snow plow mount for the truck side. It will be for a 88-98 full size Chevy/GMC truck. Anyone knows where one is at, please let me know! Or maybe a decent fabricator can whip on up for me!

Thanks,
Tonka
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-21-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Snow plow mount

Which plow,Uni-mount or Ultra-Mount?We have tons of frame kits and wiring at work.#2 Fisher dealer in US,but we also stock Western new and used.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #3
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

I was hoping you would chime in Mike! It's a Uni-mount. My truck is a '96 GMC K1500. I'll give you a big kiss if you have one of these!
Old 09-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #4
crash test dummy

snow ?
Old 09-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #5
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

CTD,in this part of the country a large-scale assault inflicts on our area from November to April,bringing deep fluffy frozen water that we call "Snow",unlike what is refered to as "Snow" in Florida that actually has value,and also criminal-violations if caught with it in your possession.Tonka,I'll let you know tomorrow,Do you need any wiring,or just the frame-kit?
Old 09-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #6
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

If you have a wiring kit, that would be awesome! No need for a solenoid. I have a new Fisher one here from my old Club Car.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Hey Pachanga, do you know of a wiring kit that accepts the universal lights? I bought a set of the universal last year because the old ones were cloudy and dim. This is the plug style it came with. Let me know what you come up with. Thanks for the help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg plowlite1.jpg (192.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #8
crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachanga90 View Post
CTD,in this part of the country a large-scale assault inflicts on our area from November to April,bringing deep fluffy frozen water that we call "Snow",unlike what is refered to as "Snow" in Florida that actually has value,and also criminal-violations if caught with it in your possession.Tonka,I'll let you know tomorrow,Do you need any wiring,or just the frame-kit?
oh ... our "large-scale assault" is from oct to may ... we call them snowbirds
Old 09-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Well Played CTD,Well played!!!We ship all the "Elders" down there so you can enjoy the traffic hazards for a while! Tonka,alot of the "Universal"Kits used those,they are a 4-prong trailer-connector.Meyers had those on theirs for years,I think the Blizzard Power-Hitch 1,and Light-duty units still use them.Ill see whats availiable,we have an entire room of NOS,and used stuff,then a whole dept. of new stuff.We stock about 3-4 Million,yes Million in Snow/Ice equipment each year,and sell most of it.We had our Fisher order come in,it was 2-48' flatbeds per day,for a month.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #10
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Dang man! That's a busy place you got there. Can you PM me a number? I can give you a call tomorrow if that would make it easier. I'm hoping this equipment isn't too expensive... I'm laid off and not working right now. Please be gentle!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's