lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
hunt4food
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default planning a ride at a local venue

I have been wanting to plan a ride with a couple of local friends so I contacted http://www.majestictrails.com/Web_Site_-_MK/index.html and they were awsome to talk to. I have heard some great things about there trails and atmosphere, but have not been there my self when the weather breaks I will go up and check it out they said that they will provide group rates on trail rides and campping for a group larger then 20 riders. location is in pa on ny boarder they have 41 miles of trails. Although she never had golf carts there and was shocked that a cart would want to attempt there trails lol she sounded excited to check out what we can do at her venue I will go check it out once the snow melts a bit and get back to yeah all let me know if you are interested maybe we can make it more of a festival. I started a social group called northeastern crazy carters. or email me at hunt4food@hotmail.com
hunt4food is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: planning a ride at a local venue

I know a bunch of people that have ridden there on quads,They said its great.Wife and I been talkin bout goin down with our wheelers some time(its' only 2 hours or so south for me),but i'm game for a Cart-Day and we've got a camper!!!Keep us posted!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
hunt4food
Gone Wild

Club Car

awsome I will let yeah know when we go check it out to see if yeah want to go also there is 4 carters here and another one shopping as we speak so even if it just turns out to be us I think it will be an event
Old 02-15-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

My wifes family lives right by us.Her brother is planning on lifting his G2-cart soon,and has quads.Her cousin also has a lifted G1,a Rhino and a quad,Other cousin has a lifted G1,a Mule,and quads.We could have quite a group if I can get them all down there together.I'll work-em!!Keep in touch.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
Ol Jake
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Thumbs up Re: planning a ride at a local venue

h4f...Keep us posted...I'm in if there's no schedule conflicts on my end..
Ol Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
hunt4food
Gone Wild

Club Car

awsome Im getting more and more excited from what I have been told there is a huge wide open area for mudding, another area like a gravel pit and of course all the trails. I was told that the trails are all marked very well with easy rodes around more of the dificult things
Old 02-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Hope to get into my cart in a few weeks.Want to go thru everything including motor,its' been 3 years of hard-runnin.Some upgrades to do also.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

I know of several people in my area that would love to go. We have two carts and would love to go.
G1-G9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Pick a date and get er done
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #10
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Talked to my wifes' brother on Friday,I'm gona lift his G2 soon(he wants me to build him a lift)Hes' up for Majestic-Trails.Hes' rode wheelers there and said there are some wicked trails that quads have trouble,but they also have some that would be perfect for carts.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride