lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2022, 06:59 AM   #1
mmcgowan0317
Not Yet Wild

Default CT&T (czone) CU6 troubleshooting

I am hoping that someone here can help me out. I recently purchased my 1st golf cart and it is a CT&T (czone) CU6. The only issue that it appears to have is that it is extremely slow in forward and reverse even with the accelerator fully engaged.

I have made sure that I am getting 46v from the batteries to the controller, and that there is continuity from the motor to the controller. I can't find any issues with the solenoid or anything else. I ordered a refurb controller that was tested off of ebay as that was the only place I could find one. Replaced the controller with the same issue.

I am not sure if the controllers aren't programmed correctly or if there is some other issues. I was able to find what I think are manuals but they are in Korean. I am hoping that someone here can at least maybe point me in the right direction with general troubleshooting so that I can possibly narrow things down. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
mmcgowan0317 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium