lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-24-2017, 08:46 AM   #1
Monterey
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Does a 2014 or newer with battery gauge flash the battery warning light?

Is it possible that the addition of the factory gauge prevents the battery warning light from flashing during the charging start process? I have two 2014s. One with the factory gauge and one without. The cart without flashes its warning light when starting to charge and the one with the factory gauge does not flash. They both beep three times but no flashes from the one.

Do you have one you could try to see if it does the same? I wonder if this is normal?

Thank you!
Scott
Monterey is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-24-2017, 09:53 AM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Does a 2014 or newer with battery gauge flash the battery warning light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey View Post
Is it possible that the addition of the factory gauge prevents the battery warning light from flashing during the charging start process? I have two 2014s. One with the factory gauge and one without. The cart without flashes its warning light when starting to charge and the one with the factory gauge does not flash. They both beep three times but no flashes from the one.

Do you have one you could try to see if it does the same? I wonder if this is normal?

Thank you!
Scott
Did you call or text David Hicks at Revolution Golf Cars? He could answer your questions in 20 seconds or less.....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:29 AM   #3
Monterey
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Re: Does a 2014 or newer with battery gauge flash the battery warning light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
Did you call or text David Hicks at Revolution Golf Cars? He could answer your questions in 20 seconds or less.....
I haven't because I feel a little bad about calling him at work to bother him about this. But as they say "Desperate times call for desperate measures!". I'll call him now.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Scott
Old 07-24-2017, 11:19 AM   #4
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey View Post
I haven't because I feel a little bad about calling him at work to bother him about this. But as they say "Desperate times call for desperate measures!". I'll call him now.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Scott
That's what he wants you to do, and then when you need a part, come to him for the purchase to support him and our other site sponsors. If you do not get him, text him and he will reply when he can.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:53 PM   #5
Monterey
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

I did give him a call and David was very helpful. I'm troubleshooting now and when I figure out what I need I'll order it from him. I told him the same thing. Thanks for the lead!

Scott
Old 07-24-2017, 02:02 PM   #6
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

He is that good.....
Old 07-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #7
dawgfan316
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
That's what he wants you to do, and then when you need a part, come to him for the purchase to support him and our other site sponsors. If you do not get him, text him and he will reply when he can.
+1
dawgfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car