lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #11
antiquegolf
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Mardi-Car golf cart information help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GETUGLY View Post
I'm looking for anyone who has any information on this very unique looking golf cart that I'm restoring. It was made in 50's-60's by Mardi-Car, Inc. 25631 Little Mack Avenue, St. Clair Shores, Michigan (A subsidiary of Mardigain Corporation)?
Hi Is this Mardi-car for sale? Ron
antiquegolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
antiquegolf
Not Yet Wild

Hi I'm looking to buy a Mardi-car golf cart. Any leads or anyone wishing to sell one please contact Ron at 780-953-8303 THANKS
Old 09-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
antiquegolf
Not Yet Wild

Smile Re: Mardi-Car golf cart information help..

Hi I have a copy of the original 4 page sales brochure for the Mardi-Car. I would like to find and purchase one if anyone out there knows of one for sale. antiquegolf@shaw.ca 780 953 8303 Ron
Old 09-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
sak00
What was I thinking?

Mixed Breed

This guy just fell off the face of the earth..........
sak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:56 AM   #15
GETUGLY
Not Yet Wild

I was close to falling off, ska00 thanks for bringing me back. the past year All of my hobbies have been put on the back burner. That included golf carts. and additionally for some reason I have not received email updates to any current posts? So that's quite the coincident, ska00 because yesterday was the first time I've logged on in about a year.so well alright Eyespy72 that is a very cool find, that picture is thank you,thank you,thank you that is the only other Mardi-Car I've ever seen. and I have been looking for awhile now . so that was very helpful. kudos to you. And Ron, It certainly would be a good time talk or make me an offer. But be aware that, that Mardi-Car is like dope to me and would never even consider selling. But at the same time the reality is I've got so many unfinished projects that take priority over my 3 golf carts. and unless I get some help it'll probably be some time before it gets any more love. Thank You guys, peace & cheers. Marco
GETUGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
sak00
What was I thinking?

Mixed Breed

No worries, I too have a project cart that has not see any love for about a 9 Months. Just too darn HOT. But this fall and winter watch out. I have a goal of completion of May 2012. Good luck on whatever you decide.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
cwalls
Not Yet Wild

hi i see your interested in a mardi car i just found 1 if your interested im in toledo ohio i found it in kentucky in a barn under a tarp any idea of a estimated value for 1 my email is want423@aol.com
cwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #18
Ghall
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

thats one cool cart!
Ghall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #19
THE REPAIR SHOP
Not Yet Wild

The original color I think was a shade lighter than John Deere green,
I have one in the back of my shop I bought it as a project was going to put a plastic dome over it like the jetson's mobile from the old tv cartoon never got done so I decided to sell or trade it. I have &1000 invested the 10 hp kohler engine is rebuilt
it is located in Alliance,Ohio,44601 if interested feel free to contact me wwwpaxson@aol.com ph or txt 330-614-5734
THE REPAIR SHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:52 AM   #20
sak00
What was I thinking?

Mixed Breed

Hey Repair Shop,
It might be worth your while to put an ad in the for sale section. I do know you have to post a few times in order to get into it.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides