lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2019, 10:24 PM   #41
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Homeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger's Rides View Post
It has been a year now and we are enjoying retirement and traveling. We are headed to a new job in GA east of Atlanta. This time it is not a camp host job, it is a golf host job for a state park. They are wanting me to bring the roadster. Lol go figure.

Sounds like fun!
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-29-2019, 10:41 PM   #42
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

I'd like to do something like this one day!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:19 AM   #43
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Thanks all.

Dave I have been trying to contact you. PM me with a good phone number.

We are in GA right now. Just west of Rome, just out side of a small town. We are headed to Hard Labor Creek state park. Be there for a good while.

In the last year, we have been in 5 diffetent campgrounds. Fun to see the different sights and things to do. Finding a good ksrsoke spot is a challenge, lol.

Had to replacr my truck. Now I have to look in the mirrors to make sure I still have my RV with us.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 09:12 PM   #44
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

I finished the golf course gig. Then went to Texas for a month, now I am back in Albama for I dont know how long. Got two job offerings and dont know which one to take. One is another golf course and the other is cabin maintanence at another state park. Decisions decisions. Lol
Old 02-20-2020, 02:00 AM   #45
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger's Rides View Post
I finished the golf course gig. Then went to Texas for a month, now I am back in Albama for I dont know how long. Got two job offerings and dont know which one to take. One is another golf course and the other is cabin maintanence at another state park. Decisions decisions. Lol
Wow, they both sound great. That would be a difficult decision depending on what the State Park cabins looked like.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:54 PM   #46
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

No place better than Alabama! We have some beautiful parks here. Keep us posted on your adventures....Me & wife are plannng on doing the same thing in about 4 years. We plan on 3 months out, come home for 3 months, then 3 months out in a different direction! Can't wait. Is it as great as you thought when you announced that you were "homeless" almost 2 years ago?
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:11 PM   #47
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

I miss you my friend. But I'm glad your happy.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 02:46 PM   #48
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
No place better than Alabama! We have some beautiful parks here. Keep us posted on your adventures....Me & wife are plannng on doing the same thing in about 4 years. We plan on 3 months out, come home for 3 months, then 3 months out in a different direction! Can't wait. Is it as great as you thought when you announced that you were "homeless" almost 2 years ago?
Yes it is. Free sit for 20 to 30 hours of very light work a week. Get to see something new at each location. The hardest part so far. Two things. 1. The dogs. They have had to adjust as well. They always have had a fenced yard. So if they don't see a fence, it's theirs yard by god and the barking is never ending. Lol. 2 staying very mobile. We arrived at the park in AL on Thursday, Friday we had to load and run in less than an hour. You want to be comfortable, but mobile on a moment's notice. We did it and some things got broke as a result. But our camper did have to have a snorkel. Lol.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #49
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
I miss you my friend. But I'm glad your happy.
I miss my friend too. I really need to call you again. I had to get a new phone and number.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:54 PM   #50
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Bama Brad. If you are thinking about it now for in the future, I strongly suggest going to R V shows, sells lots, and even driving through some camp grounds and looking at a lot of different types of campers. Travel trailer or fifth wheel is just one choose. Then there is toy hauler or not. Then there is 1 bath or two. Slides are a must, they add room inside. Then you have to look at, is the truck you have (providing you got one) big enough to two the MAX weight of the camper. 3/4 ton, 1 ton single rear wheel, 1 ton dual rear wheel. The choices are never ending. If you are going to take a golf cart with you, a toy hauler is what I recommend looking at. In short, start NOW looking and planning.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements