lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2024, 09:43 PM   #1
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

Default 500a programmed for 575a max) curtis clone series 1205 controller for sale

I upgraded my cart from 48v to 72v so im selling my 500a curtis 1205-1603 controller for a series drive cart.
I can program it to any of the ten optional throttle types for the buyer. currently its programmed for the 0-1k Yamaha throttle signal.
I have it programmed now to output a max of 575amps (which is dependent on the temp of the controller) I have had zero problems with it and used it all last camping season on my cart after buying it new and programming it.
I currently have it set ups for 1/2 reverse speed also which I can disable or change for the buyer. My cart was originally 36v and I got 20mph with this controller with the stock motor and 20" tires at 48v.

Asking $225 + shipping.

This will work with 36 or 48v (I used with a 48v lithium pack that was 58.4v fully charged.)
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2024, 12:21 PM   #2
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

Default Re: 500a programmed for 575a max) curtis clone series 1205 controller for sale

sold
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts