lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos
Videos Fun and exciting videos of golf carts/atv's/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #11
EVLLS1
Gone Wild

Default Re: Golf Carts in Peachtree City

we've been writing all the reps and all the high people in the state to try and legalize atvs on roadways (400ccs and up) they're legal in a few states already and in other countries....

the only thing holding us back right now is the law states anything with 4 wheels or more can not have a seat where your legs straddle it...

you see the new can-am spyders... a reverse 3 wheeler basically.... i guess u could rig your atv that way and as long as you put street tires, lights, horn, blinkers, etc it could be legal... haha
EVLLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
Dark_Aaron
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha4life View Post
Next time you may want to ask your question in a specific section for more answers. I would say just order a new key from one of the site sponsors.
lol i found my key on the roof of my cart
Dark_Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
Dark_Aaron
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVLLS1 View Post
we've been writing all the reps and all the high people in the state to try and legalize atvs on roadways (400ccs and up) they're legal in a few states already and in other countries....

the only thing holding us back right now is the law states anything with 4 wheels or more can not have a seat where your legs straddle it...

you see the new can-am spyders... a reverse 3 wheeler basically.... i guess u could rig your atv that way and as long as you put street tires, lights, horn, blinkers, etc it could be legal... haha
lol

yea... i guess

;p
Dark_Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:06 PM   #14
ACVitale
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

___SORRY___ Just realized I posted to a thread dormant for 10 years. My mistake....

Part of the benefit of PTC and the multi use trails is that they are set up like Nature preserves, parks, and similar so that you can access areas not reachable by car only by cart, bike, foot.

It is great for running errands around town. Our local Kroger and many of the shops have power outlets for recharging at the dedicated golf cart parking areas. They have similar at some of the tot play areas, libraries, city hall and similar. (Of course the city maintained ones are hit and miss. I tried plugging in at City hall and it took 12 outlets to find a functional outlet.)

PTC and carts are a lifestyle and a movement
ACVitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos