lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-15-2020, 04:23 PM   #1
lexingtoncart
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2015 Star Sport - no front turn signals nor horn

It’s been odd. Didn’t have a front left turn signal, then the horn stopped working, then the right went. This all transpired over about 10 uses. All other 12v including rear turn flashers work fine.

Any thoughts? Bulbs & fuses were good and have replaced them just to be sure. Flasher module was also replaced, even though I doubted it to be the issue since the rear flashers worked.

Many thanks
lexingtoncart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2020, 04:38 PM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2015 Star Sport - no front turn signals nor horn

The common point in all is the turn signal switch assembly. You can carefully open it up & see if there are any contact pads that have fallen out of place. Be aware there are spring loaded contacts in there. Keep an eye out for flying parts.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:07 PM   #3
lexingtoncart
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2015 Star Sport - no front turn signals nor horn

Thank you - I figured that might be where I needed to head to next. I appreciate the insight.
lexingtoncart is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay