lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2020, 04:54 PM   #1
HighMeadowCarts
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2015 star diablo brakes not working

2015 STAR DIABLO 4X2 BRAKE ISSUES.

RECENTLY INSTALLED NEW BATTERIES/ VOLTAGE REDUCER/ BLUETOOTH SPEAKER ON CART AND AFTER EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETED THE BRAKE PEDAL HAD NO PRESSURE AND CART HAS BARELY ANY BRAKES..

I checked the fluid in master cylinder and it was low. Added fluid and tried to bleed the brakes. Still hardly and pedal pressure. I did notice two wires running off brake cylinder. Could there be something electrical causing the brake issue?
Has 4 wheel disc brakes. Any help would be appreciated. I'm hoping that its just air in the lines since the fluid was so low.

Thanks
HighMeadowCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2020, 06:11 PM   #2
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2015 star diablo brakes not working

Did you bleed all the brakes? Check the pads to make sure they are not worn all the way down? We had to bleed them down and then they were fine.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:34 PM   #3
Buster Brown ret.
Not Yet Wild

Star

Default Re: 2015 star diablo brakes not working

A mighty mite hand vacuum pump is handy for bleeding brakes. Remove the bleeder and wrap a little Teflon tape around it, hook up the hose and go at it. Just keep an eye on your fluid level. I have a 2016 Diablo.
Buster Brown ret. is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay