lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2018, 05:59 PM   #21
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Default Re: The Clown Cart Build.

Damnnn spiders
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2018, 06:12 PM   #22
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Awesome build!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:13 PM   #23
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Guys,
Thanks for all the kind words. This website has been a huge help. I have gone back and read a ton of information that I needed for this build.

Well I finally got the the front of the body from my buddy Jeff and man did he do a knockout job. I just wanted this cart to be clean and reliable it has gone way past that now. The black paint is flawless and has me scared to touch anything.

Here it is still not 100% finished but finally got most of the parts on it. I thought I was gonna like the gold roof, but I just could not get used to it.

So I could not take it anymore and started searching for a black roof. I came across Chads Custom Carts that was about an hour from me in Gonzales Louisiana who had everything I could have wanted for the build. He made me a super deal on a new black roof so me and the wife took a ride and picked it up. I think it looked a lot better then the gold one. Here are some pictures of it almost finished with the exception of the lights and switches.

I was not looking forward to cutting the Body for the taillights especially since I did not care for the template that came with the lights. So after I made some adjustments to the template I grabbed one of my Dremels and cut the body. It came out really well and I installed them with some stainless allen screws with nuts on the backside.

****More on Next Post****
Carlo C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:25 PM   #24
Gazoo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sweet!!
Gazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:41 PM   #25
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I could not stand the light switch that came with the lights so I bought some really nice flush mounted switches. I also found a nice dual USB charger so if we need to charge our phones we could plug in.

Console with light switches:

Engine bay finished:

Good picture of where it is right now.

I only have a couple small things left to do and I will post the final pictures when I finally get the time to get it done. We have went cruising around the neighborhood a few times and other then I think the heavy duty springs on the rear make it ride rough the Clown Cart is now a great little cart that should last a very long.

Thanks for looking and I will post a few more when I get it completely finished.

Carlo
Old 03-23-2018, 12:22 AM   #26
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Very nice.
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:49 AM   #27
Dennisneri
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

fantastic job you should be proud
Dennisneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:45 PM   #28
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

looks great , the black roof made a big difference .
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:11 PM   #29
Gazoo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Now go have a beer and stare at it! You deserve it!
Gazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:12 PM   #30
Carlo C.
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Guys,
Thanks for all the kind words. I enjoyed the project and hopefully will enjoy this one for a while. I am already thinking next season it may get a big block conversion.
Other then a couple small hiccups it has been perfect since the overhaul. I had the solenoid staying engaged when I would come to a stop and the engine would keep turning over I went to the local EZGO dealership to get a new one and they tried to sell me one half the size of the original I said no thank you. I did some research and with the name and part number off of the original I ordered one exactly like the original and it fixed the problem. The only other problem I had was the brand new voltage regulator was not working and it was allowing 18+ volts to the radio and other parts. Another brand new one fixed that problem and we are all good.

Thanks for looking
Carlo
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides