lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-26-2020, 08:00 PM   #41
Ogmmj
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1987 EZGO Marathon (Electric) - "Penny"

Hey all, first of all HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! first poster here but have been reading and soaking up information for awhile now. I know this is a slightly older thread and build but the most recent for what I could find that mentions that elusive OEM black rubber bumper edge trim for the older marathon carts. I’m currently just getting started on an older marathon rebuild as well, just about saved it from the junk yard. It was wired as wrong as possible I believe and with the help of this forum
And the wiring diagrams on this site I have got her running last week! (just finally got all my body panels off today to start sanding and cleaning frame and paint the body) but between all the rust and dry rot the original black rubber edge trim is not going to be able to be reused, I have been following this thread and referring to it for information along the way on my journey so far and I think on page two
Or so you had mentioned that you ordered a roll of it.... I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT ANYWHERE ONLINE. Can anyone point me in the right direction, everytime I come across someone who did keep it in stock it says it’s no longer available and was discontinued..... I’m now considering using some black rubber automotive car door edging. The stuff that is “U” shaped but I would much prefer to be able to go back to original oem rubber trim.

Thanks in advance you guys are an encyclopedia of direct golf cart knowledge.
Ogmmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
36v, ezgo, golf cart, golf cart build, marathon
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides