lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
Barracudas
Gone Wild

Default The RZR

2012 Boardwalk Blue LE with EPS

Barracudas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
Craigs carts
Gone Wild
Harley Davidson

Default Re: The RZR

got mine last wk.
went shopping for a ranger xp. I came home with the rzr s800. put the roof, windshield and back window on. Doing the front bumper/winch from EMP. That should do till fall. I want the cab for Ice fishing but thats going on hold till the wife gets over the shock of me buying the ride.
My brother wanted to ride along to the dealer and he came home with the short bus. gotta love it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 715 011.jpg (325.8 KB, 0 views)
Craigs carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
Barracudas
Gone Wild

Bump!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
Barracudas
Gone Wild

Craigscarts.....nice rzr and rzr 4. I like the black and red! Have a good friend who bought a black and red s with the same color scheme.

How do you like your rzr?
Old 11-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
Craigs carts
Gone Wild
Harley Davidson

Loving it !
We've made a couple trips to northern Wi. and one to Northern Mi. so far.
just installed a set of swamp lites this week. 29.5x10x12 and the lift kit came on the brown truck today. next will be the front bumper/winch and a clutch kit.
that should do it for awhile.
hows it going with yours?
Craigs carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Barracudas
Gone Wild

So far it's been a blast. Had to make use of the warranty though, turns out the battery was bad and didn't hold a charge anymore. Since we still had a month left on the bumper to bumper, Polaris took care of it with no problems. Got a new battery free of charge.

Winter is approaching so the rzr isn't going to see much riding. Got it hooked up to the battery tender and stabil in the fuel tank. Waiting for a chance to ride but winter gets busy with the holidays and stuff.

Looking forward to spring unless we get some decent days this winter to take a day trip somewhere to ride.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
octanejunky
Not Yet Wild

For all of you with polaris RZR's check out the new hill brake called Paweltector. Fits 570, 2088;2013 rzr's
octanejunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!