lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
old army
Gone Wild

Default Bristers Trail Wagon

Got this on layaway http://www.amsportworks.com/utvs.php?id=cw413 at http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/...g=true&cFlag=1 for 4999.00 they let me have it band new for 4999.00 thats 2000.00 off why the manger made a mistake he said TSC was not selling ATV any more he is right but they will still sale UTV found this out from another TSC store the guy there said for that price he would buy it just let him know what TSC store had it. ATV's was all that was to be discounted. I just hope the manger does not get into trouble he was very nice. told me if I need more than 90 days to pay just see him. I just hope it not a piece of crap and goes good for hunting. If there is mispelling, run on, etc it's because I had no sleep for 24 hrs are more I stay awake on Fridays so I don't waste my whole day I am on 3rd shift now.
old army is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-24-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
dock98
doin it in the desert

Yamaha

Default Re: Bristers Trail Wagon

seems good.where is it made army?
dock98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
hotmomma
Wildly Wicked!

E-Z-GO

I have had nothing but good results from TSC, the managment is usually good about standing behind their products. Good Luck!
hotmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
dock98
doin it in the desert

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmomma View Post
I have had nothing but good results from TSC, the managment is usually good about standing behind their products. Good Luck!
all well and good HM but where are they made? sorta,kinda sounds like a cheap imitation?jus sayin.lol
they tell you what it has but dont say where its made?
dock98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
hotmomma
Wildly Wicked!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dock98 View Post
all well and good HM but where are they made? sorta,kinda sounds like a cheap imitation?jus sayin.lol
they tell you what it has but dont say where its made?
I'm thinking Japan....
hotmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
old army
Gone Wild

American SportWorks
62194 Commercial Street
Roseland, Louisiana 70456

Last edited by old army; 07-24-2009 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: Left off Co name
Old 07-24-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

They still have 2 of the Bristers 4 WD models at the local TSC. I've looked at those pretty close and look to be a well built machine with quality components. They are equipped with a 390 honda motor. Coil overs on front and rear. Independant suspesion front and rear. I thought it had 4 wheel disc brakes also. The are all steel construction, with a full roll cage incorporated in the frame and seats belts. It appears to be strong enough to handle some rough stuff. The whole body is steel and I think the bed is also.
They may fall apart on the first bump, but it doesn't look like that would be the case.
This is the TSC store in Anniston, Al. They are marked $4999.00. They started at about $7495 a year ago and 1/2 ago...
I read the ad after writing this. No rear discs. All dana drive system? Can't be bad.
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Before I would purchase one, be sure the spare parts are avilable. There are a lot of u-joints and small components (brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, belts) that will need eventual replacement regardless of product quality. Good Luck. Let us know how it is.
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #9
old army
Gone Wild

American Sport Works. 62194 Commercial St., Roseland, LA 70456. PO Box 649, Roseland, LA 70456
(985) 748-4889‎
(985) 748-5477‎

Is a USA company where there made so part should be easy to come by. The whole engine can be replaced on ebay clone engine 300 bucks are so. This looks like the same 4x4 system used to make a golf cart 4 wheel drive not sure.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #10
jmscalf
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Hey, I have a guy down the road that has one of these. I just spotted it the other day while me and the 4yr old were cruising the cart. The only reason I knew what it was is bc I also looked hard at one of these before we got the cart. If you want I can stop and ask him about his opinion on them?
jmscalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!