lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #1
stretch_s@me.com
Not Yet Wild

Default Reviews for RHOX Overhead Speakers RAD-556??

Does anyone have any experience with the RAD-556 RHOX EZGO RXV Powder Coated Aluminum Plug & Play Overhead Audio Console w/ Bluetooth Amp & Speakers? Specifically looking for any thoughts about sound quality, ease of pairing and re-pairing after moving away from the cart, impact on battery life, etc. Do the speakers turn off automatically when not in use? Or how do they keep from draining the battery. I don't see much on the website about them, and it doesn't appear that there is any sort of kill-switch to keep from battery depletion. Thanks!
Stretch
stretch_s@me.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-04-2020, 02:58 AM   #2
1ton
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Reviews for RHOX Overhead Speakers RAD-556??

I was looking into this too. Did you ever get it?
1ton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bluetooth, ezgo, speakers
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO