lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #11
reinman88
Gone Wild

Default Re: Help with hunting cart

I was at my local E Z GO dealer last week. He carries stuff other then E Z GO. I can't remember the name but he says he carries a new hybrid cart. It has a gas motor in the back, and an electric motor up front. You can use the gas to get you to the hunting spot, and then use electric while hunting. If you need 4x4, you can run both at once.

I have no idea of quality or price, but it sounded neat. Maybe someone here has more knowledge about this cart, as far as quality or price are concerned.
reinman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #12
JSimeon
Not Yet Wild

I saw that Bad Boy will have a cart coming out that is gas in the back and electric in the front but its not out yet. Reinman88 if you have a contact for that dealer I would like to know more about the cart.
Thanks!!!
Jamie
JSimeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

You can have a golf cart built for you, you probably won't get 4x4 but it will be a stout cart with good performance and suspension. Although for that figure I'd go with UTV, but that's just me. You could build and electric hunting cart for around $5k or so.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #14
reinman88
Gone Wild

I'll get the dealer info. I did find this, which it appears is by E Z GO since it is a Bad Boy Buggy. A bit pricey for me. But I'm sure the guy I was talking to didn't say Bad Boy Buggy. As a matter of fact he didn't think much of them when we talked about electric hunting carts.

http://mikesmotortoys.com/current-in...-ambush-hybrid
reinman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinman88 View Post
I'll get the dealer info. I did find this, which it appears is by E Z GO since it is a Bad Boy Buggy. A bit pricey for me. But I'm sure the guy I was talking to didn't say Bad Boy Buggy. As a matter of fact he didn't think much of them when we talked about electric hunting carts.

http://mikesmotortoys.com/current-in...-ambush-hybrid
Looks pretty good, but at $14k....i don't know. Unless you are crossing deep mud, climbing steep slick hills, you really wouldn't need the 4x4. I think for that money I'd go electric Yamaha and pay someone to put a long travel kit, some wicked tires/wheels, and a camo wrap on it.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts