lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2016, 11:58 PM   #1
Bdun111
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Starting over help

Hello. I have come to the conclusion that whoever we bought our Club Car from, should have labeled all of the spliced wires.
I am starting from scratch and need suggestions on the best way to wire our 48v (6, 8v batteries).

Currently we have a LED light bar up front, rear led lights, a marine grade radio, overhead speakers, front winch, solar panel, and (2) in-dash 12v outlets. There is a toggle switch in the radio area for the lights. Except the winch, everything was connected through a 220w 48v to 12v converter/reducer. I believe the red output wire is bad since testing with multimeter worked on other wires not the red. From what I can tell, the radio, front led light bar, and something else used in-line fuses, not a fuse block.
We have a in dash voltage meter and a overhead digital meter. Hopefully that is everything.
Bdun111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48v, converter, fuse block, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car