lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #1561
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: What did you do to/for your club car today?

I recently bought a '14 Precedent, and although I didn't do anything today, in the last couple of weeks I cleaned it top to bottom, installed a light kit and a rear seat. Future plans include a lift kit, tires/wheels, and "go fast" parts. I'll probably have to wait until Spring before I start modifying this one or my wife just might kill me...
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2017, 05:21 PM   #1562
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith294 View Post
This is pretty lame, but here goes. I bought a pair of custom decals with our family name and house address to stick on the sides of the cart. It arrived yesterday. Today I opened the envelope and played with the decals. Better than nothing, right?
Could be great to have so when you get reeally loaded at a party and can't remember where you live, whoever gets you home will have the right house!!
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #1563
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

What I and my cart did today; Collected soil samples from our WET fields. No good batt "milage" today, but 1 1/2 charges got her done.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (434.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (426.4 KB, 0 views)
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:35 PM   #1564
yawood
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
Even if your home address isn't programmed into the GPS as the "home" destination, can't the thief just go into your glove compartment and look at your vehicle's registration/insurance papers (with your home address on them) to get that same info to lead him to your house?
You're right for the USA but we don't have to carry registration/insurance papers in the car in Australia. If you carry your owner's book/service record it normally does have the original owner's name and address but in this case we have sold the house that we lived in when we bought the car; so they would go and rob them!
yawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #1565
jsmith294
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawood View Post
OK..... Is that not just advertising where people can come and steal the cart after hours?
We've already had the darn thing stolen/borrowed! There are so darned many forest green CCs of this vintage around that we had to do SOMETHING to set it apart.
jsmith294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:18 PM   #1566
jsmith294
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
Could be great to have so when you get reeally loaded at a party and can't remember where you live, whoever gets you home will have the right house!!
That's assuming I'm still in a condition to read... or navigate afterward.
jsmith294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:38 PM   #1567
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
What I and my cart did today; Collected soil samples from our WET fields. No good batt "milage" today, but 1 1/2 charges got her done.
Time flies. Wasn't it about a year ago, that buggy was being painted in the kitchen?

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:37 PM   #1568
Gwagon
Gone Wild

Club Car

Anxiously waiting for my 48V Trojan Pack to arrive for my 36V series cart!

Gwagon
Gwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:45 PM   #1569
buckmeister2
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

What did I do? I bought it! A 2004 +/- Club Car. Don't know model or specs yet, but will learn. Had new batteries installed 5 years ago, but cart was used very, very little. Owner had cancer, could not play golf...died 2 years ago. Cart has been kept on a charger, and run short distances every week. Batteries ranged from 8.34 to 8.48, no corrosion. I am giving it a fresh charge overnight, and will measure again tomorrow.

Cart is slow, maybe 15mph, but maintains consistent speed (does not drop off). I want more speed without any reduced reliability. I live on a golf course, and work there two days a week (get free golf). We have a maintenance shed, and I am told that our Superintendent had his shuttle cart "turned up". I drove it, and it was maybe 4mph faster than the rest (all are EZGO). I am thinking the maintenance man probably knows how to do this for Club Car, too, and will ask him. Any thoughts on this?

All tires are good, excellent brakes,car is extremely clean. Suspension seems fine. Neither of the add-on glove box doors will open. Key turns, but door won't open. Got the charger with it, and a propane heater. Oh, it has a full enclosure (zip), that looks like new. None of the lights work (headlights, taillights, signals. I am going to ditch the signal, and really don't care if tails work or not, but do want headlights. Where is the fuse box? That might be the problem since everything is off.

I will get the model ID, and will have a lot more questions. Any ideas you have on anything I posted will be great.
buckmeister2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:22 PM   #1570
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Welcome to the forum.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car