lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default Lifted EZGO Street Legal 13hp Gas Golf Cart and Deluxe 4 Seater Baja Cage - $2950

This is my very special Georgia Street Legal/Off-Roading Custom Cart which features our Deluxe 4 Passenger Baja Sports Cage. You won't find another cart like this on the market!!! This was originally just an average plain stock 2004 EZGO Electric Cart & I built it into one amazing street/off road gas cart using a Yamaha G9 rear end and loads of new parts and upgrades!!! I have way more into it than the $2950 it is being offered for not even including all the labor that went into building this awesome buggy!! The parts alone could not be purchased at this low price. We want to make someone very happy with this outstanding and fun golf cart!!

Details & Features
This is an unbelievable Georgia Street Legal/Off Roading Cart which I Combined with our Own Deluxe Custom Built Baja Sports Cage. All Upgrades on the cart are top of the line accessories and Features to compliment the performance we expected....It's been tested, driven, and proven on many mountain trails, rugged and muddy back roads & pastures, in-town traffic driving, local Georgia State Park & County roads of 35 mph or less! It exceeds our expectations each time!

THIS CART CAN CRUISE THE STREETS IN EASE, TAKE THE FAMILY ON OUTINGS IN COMFORT, GO ON MUDDING ADVENTURES OR TRAIL RIDING! The cart is very fast and powerful! It will run about 35 mph GPS on level roads and is very stable at those speeds *Remember though you must not exceed 25mph on county roads by law.

NEW 13 HP GAS ENGINE; WITH LOW MILES!
COMET 780 CLUTCH

8:1 HIGH SPEED GEARS
CUSTOM MUFFLER
5" JAKE'S LIFT KIT
25" ALL TRAIL TIRES WITH 2.5" WHEEL SPACERS PER SIDE

NEW TINTED, FOLD-DOWN WINDSHIELD MOUNTED ON WELDED BRACKETS
HEAD LIGHT AND TAIL LIGHTS
HORN
TURN SIGNALS

BAJA SPORTS CAGE WITH NEW REAR SEAT AND SEAT BACK, METAL MESH FOOT REST, PROFESSIONALY POWDER COATED IN GLOSSY BLACK

4 RETRACTABLE SEAT BELTS; MOUNTED ON WELDED BRACKETS
5 PANEL MIRROR
SLOW MOVING SIGN
CUSTOM ALUMINUM ROCKER PANELS

This Cart is in Top Running Condition, however, sold as-is....All buyers are welcome to visit and view the cart in person for a detail & thorough inspection prior to purchase...and we can even take you for a ride into town!!!

Please check the ebay link for more pics and info. Starting bid is $2700 no reserve or BUY IT NOW for $2950. You will not find another deal like this anywhere!! I built this cart for my own daily driver on/off road cart and it is a blast to drive everytime. I have other winter projects work on and unfortunately my cart has to go! Somebody is going to get a heck of a deal!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Sometimes the ebay link doesnt work. If that happens just try searching Item number: 200420254998

Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default Re: Lifted EZGO Street Legal 13hp Gas Golf Cart and Deluxe 4 Seater Baja Cage - $2950

Sold
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts