lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2022, 07:40 AM   #121
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 3D printer thread

You have 15 posts so you should be able to PM.
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-09-2022, 08:40 AM   #122
jayreynoldsii5
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech3406 View Post
I'm wanting to have a intake manifold adapter built for a predator 670 engine. I'm not sure how to post a link, but I can screen shot a pic of website that has the files. I'm not sure I'm allowed to even post a pic. These files might not be compatible with your setup. Lol this 3d printed stuff is like rocket science to me. Basically its a carb adapter to a stock 670 predator intake manifold. It needs to be gasoline resistant & some what heat resistant. So I'm curious on filament material, maybe something like PP+FG30, but I dont know for sure. Thanks for shouting out. Am I allowed to PM you since I'm a new member.
I would honestly try to find a local machine shop that can make it for you from aluminum.
jayreynoldsii5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:33 AM   #123
Jeff McGuire
Gone Wild
Club Car

Great thread, lets keep it going.
I'm going to use Jkelre mirror brackets to put a 5p mirror on my new Onward. I got into 3d printing a year or so ago with a 3pro on sale for $100. Now i have 2 printers and a lot more money into it!

Here are a few of my designs on Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/jeffreymcguire/designs

I've also designed multiple cup holders and rod holders for Onwards and Precedents.
Jeff McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 10:26 AM   #124
Jeff McGuire
Gone Wild
Club Car

I tried Jkerle's mirror bracket but found that the mirror i bought was only a 4 panel and was 1" narrower than the roof brackets. That had the brackets he designed flexing quite a bit. I designed a new bracket just for my Onward that moves the mirror closer to the windshield and was wider to account for my mirror width. I have published it on my thingiverse if anyone is interested.
Jeff McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 10:51 AM   #125
krayz007
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbuggyboy View Post
I now have a 3D printed hood scoop/blower!
OMG I need those STLs. :)
krayz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 06:43 AM   #126
j10376
Not Yet Wild

Hello All I could never find a good place to mount selenoid and tow/run Switch that was functional so I decided to design my own. I need to make a couple of Rev but it is functional.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20240210_145136102.MP.jpg (218.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Selenoid Mounting Plate v9.jpg (4.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Selenoid Mounting Plate v92.jpg (4.8 KB, 0 views)
j10376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center