lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2020, 12:51 PM   #1
ATrain
Gone Wild

Default ICON 12v fuse panel

FYI - Under the cup holders is a 12v fuse block for accessories. Mine has 1 unused slot that I'm using for lights. It did have a 10a fuse in it, but there's no wire to it, so it's just a spare fuse.

You can see it pictured below. I removed the 1 spare and 1 actual fuse in this image just so I could have more room. Your fuse block should be full with the last one being a space if it's like mine.

I already made another post on the general electric carts sub, but I'm trying to figure out the correction wire connection for it if anybody happens to know.

I've bought a couple random ones on Amazon with no luck. Anyone know the correct one to buy?

ATrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-21-2021, 12:41 PM   #2
Miamidad
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: ICON 12v fuse panel

Good info. Thank you.
Miamidad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 12:57 PM   #3
Miamidad
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Can you do me a favor? Have you seen under the brake fluid tank?? There is a cable set that is coming out directly from under the mini tank. It is part of the tank. On my cart it is NOT plugged into anything, but I happen to also see a matching plug that it can plug into. I am wondering if it is supposed to be unplugged or if they simply missed it when assembling the cart. Thanks.

I can take a picture from underneath if that helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6F7ED983-D3F2-4EB8-A716-DD8BDF9631FC.jpg (35.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-21-2021, 01:25 PM   #4
geoffarias
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
FYI - Under the cup holders is a 12v fuse block for accessories. Mine has 1 unused slot that I'm using for lights. It did have a 10a fuse in it, but there's no wire to it, so it's just a spare fuse.

You can see it pictured below. I removed the 1 spare and 1 actual fuse in this image just so I could have more room. Your fuse block should be full with the last one being a space if it's like mine.

I already made another post on the general electric carts sub, but I'm trying to figure out the correction wire connection for it if anybody happens to know.

I've bought a couple random ones on Amazon with no luck. Anyone know the correct one to buy?

I pulled the wire through and put a spade connector onto the positive side of the fuse and pulled back through and pushed the negative side into the negative side of fuse block.

Redneck engineering
geoffarias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:07 AM   #5
geoffarias
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Just to clarify, I realize there is no "negative side" of the fuse block.

I put the spade on the connection side of the fuse pulled it through with fuse attached and pushed the fuse into the energized side of the fuse block. So one leg of fuse has spade connector on and one leg is pushed into the prewired connection side.
geoffarias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 10:24 AM   #6
Miamidad
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamidad View Post
Can you do me a favor? Have you seen under the brake fluid tank?? There is a cable set that is coming out directly from under the mini tank. It is part of the tank. On my cart it is NOT plugged into anything, but I happen to also see a matching plug that it can plug into. I am wondering if it is supposed to be unplugged or if they simply missed it when assembling the cart. Thanks.

I can take a picture from underneath if that helps.
Anyone? please let me know. THanks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon