lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild

Default First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questions

Hi everyone,
I am new here, never been in any Forms before.
I am about to order a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 .
I have couple of questions if you guys can help .

1 on a full charge how long / distance I can use the cart before I the battery is empty??
2 I will be using The cart to drive family in the neighborhood and our neighborhood is about 5 miles of a ride , how many neighborhood rides I can do before I need to charge it ?
3 the dealer told me that once he gets the carts in he will increase the speed from 16 ( Advertised ) to 20-21 miles per hour, should I not let him do it if I wanted in the near future to increase the speed to 25-30 ?
4. The 3.0 is 90amh and the 4.0 is 120amh and there is a $1000 dollar difference in the price, should I get the 4.0 , is it a big difference ?

Also I read in the other post about Bob doing tune up to faster speed , how do I contact him and also Does he work in Florida ?
I am ordering tomorrow so it will probably be a month before I receive the cart ,
Will he be in Florida by the end of September or October?

Thanks for taking the time to look at my questions
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-24-2020, 02:20 AM   #2
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsfl View Post
Hi everyone,
I am new here, never been in any Forms before.
I am about to order a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 .
I have couple of questions if you guys can help .

1 on a full charge how long / distance I can use the cart before I the battery is empty??
2 I will be using The cart to drive family in the neighborhood and our neighborhood is about 5 miles of a ride , how many neighborhood rides I can do before I need to charge it ?
3 the dealer told me that once he gets the carts in he will increase the speed from 16 ( Advertised ) to 20-21 miles per hour, should I not let him do it if I wanted in the near future to increase the speed to 25-30 ?
4. The 3.0 is 90amh and the 4.0 is 120amh and there is a $1000 dollar difference in the price, should I get the 4.0 , is it a big difference ?

Also I read in the other post about Bob doing tune up to faster speed , how do I contact him and also Does he work in Florida ?
I am ordering tomorrow so it will probably be a month before I receive the cart ,
Will he be in Florida by the end of September or October?

Thanks for taking the time to look at my questions
Yes, I go to Florida. Go with the 4.0 as it'll give you more capacity. The 72V Elite carts from E-Z-GO are already at a disadvantage by being supplied with 51.1V nominal packs, basically the same as the RXV Elite pack...
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #3
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Thanks For answering Bob ,
I will Order the 4.0 .
When I receive the cart I will be in touch with you
Thanks again
Old 09-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #4
JAS33
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Thanks For answering Bob ,
I will Order the 4.0 .
When I receive the cart I will be in touch with you
Thanks again
SAMSFL did you get your cart yet? Wondering if you are on Bob's schedule?
JAS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:09 PM   #5
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild

Hi Jas33
I just received my cart yesterday and I am trying to get in touch with Bob at this moment
Thanks
Old 01-05-2021, 05:12 PM   #6
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild

To Bob ,
I’m trying to get in touch with you, I don’t know how to private message in this forum.
I just received the cart yesterday and I wanted to do the speed upgrade.
As I mentioned before I am from Florida, please let me know how to proceed
Thanks
Old 01-06-2021, 12:02 AM   #7
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
To Bob ,
I’m trying to get in touch with you, I don’t know how to private message in this forum.
I just received the cart yesterday and I wanted to do the speed upgrade.
As I mentioned before I am from Florida, please let me know how to proceed
Thanks
I'm a few days away from departing for FL. You'll need to send a PM to usgicollector to get on the list. He's not into lithium carts so he rarely checks this section for messages about speed/performance reprogramming. You already have enough posts to use PM.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:19 AM   #8
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Bob ,
I already got in touch with usgicollector
And gave him my information, looking forward to meet you .
Thanks
Old 01-23-2021, 08:45 AM   #9
Mattmas1
Not Yet Wild

How do you know if you have a 3.0 or 4.0? Mine is 2020
Mattmas1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 06:07 AM   #10
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmas1 View Post
How do you know if you have a 3.0 or 4.0? Mine is 2020
Ask me to look at it for you when I arrive there tomorrow.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO