Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Restoration
Restoration Early 70's and older restoration projects

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2020, 09:46 AM   #1
daver123
Not Yet Wild

Default walker executive identification

I recently acquired what I believe to be a gas powered 1957 - 1963 walker executive. I finally have it running, but trying to find out really what year it is. This has a kohler 8hp engine, battery in the rear. The rear frame is basically a square frame with a round - single tube coming forward to the front tire. I have seen many with a dual uptube and battery in front, but this one is nothing like them. No data plate, the plate on the body says walker executive, fowler Kansas. The engine has model k161 S, serial 585180, spec 28467e
thanks in advance
daver123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: walker executive identification

I can't speak to your cart specifically but I have a few older carts from the 50s and 60s. Unfortunately, a lot of carts from that era are impossible to date with any specificity. For the most part, the best anyone can do is a range ie: "this cart was made between 1948 and 1952".

There is a Vintage Golf Cart Facebook page that I am a member of. You may want to join that and ask there as well? There are a few members there that have Walker carts.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
executive, walker
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Restoration