lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2020, 01:07 PM   #1
strubby
Not Yet Wild

Default Best Newer Cart to Lift

Hey guys, I've owned and 'modified' a few carts but am no expert. I currently have a '15 Club Car EFI on Jake's Long Travel, 25" Terrabites and Gboost severe duty belt. I'm very impressed with the way this one runs and rides, and am looking for a used unit to build for my father. Hard to find. So, my very general question is; are there other carts I should be looking at that will be similar in 'performance' when lightly modified?

I had a Yamaha Drive EFI previously, and it was much weaker on the 25" tires, BUT did not have any Plowman's parts on it. With a Plowman's kit, would that cart be more comparable? Should I completely forget about an EFI cart altogether? Happy to hear all feedback from hands on experience!
strubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-28-2020, 10:14 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Best Newer Cart to Lift

I can't speak for any EFI carts, never owned one. What I can say is that a Plowman's equipped/prepped cart will run circles around it's stock version. I'm a Yamaha fan, but it's chocolate vs vanilla, get what you like and have access to. Make sure you have a local dealer/shop that can service and repair for you.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts