lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
barlowchiro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Double Take Camo Body

Anyone have any experience with these? Considering putting one on my Club Car DS. I have heard that they make noise, such as creaking and popping while riding through the woods. I also heard that the camo color is only a thin layer on top of a solid color instead of being all the way through the body like the solid colors are?

Any input is appreciated.
barlowchiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-15-2020, 12:00 AM   #2
Gadgetman111
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Double Take Camo Body

I recently installed a Spartan body on my 02 CC DS. It looks great but creaks like crazy! My creaks come from the seat area every time you sit down or hit bumps. If I push down on the seat, I can see the body flex slightly when it creaks. I’ve been contemplating removing the rear body and trimming the bottom of the cowl so that it doesn’t flex. If anybody has experience with defeating these creaks, I’m all ears.
Gadgetman111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 10:31 PM   #3
Mesquite
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Double Take Camo Body

I don't have any info on the squeaking body, sorry. As far as how the camo is applied, most companies use water transfer printing hydrographics.

Here is a link that explains how it works. It always seems so amazing to me. By the way the durability would depend on how they protect it after the graphic is applied. Most companies use a clear topcoat over the graphics to protect them. I would think Double-Take would be able to give you more info on that. Good luck, though. I have emailed them five times in the past few months about becoming a dealer for their products and have never received a response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enFSoiCo-lA
Mesquite is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts