lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2020, 01:54 PM   #101
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 3D printer thread

PM me the dimensions of your phone in the case and I can do a quick tweak before I send it to you, I have the model set up parametrically around the size of the phone and it should update all the parts.
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #102
badmag71
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Nice work! I have a Lulzbot Taz 6 and an Ender 3 Pro that i print with
badmag71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 01:24 PM   #103
badmag71
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkerle View Post
Working on some thing new today! Who has a doubletake roof? Ever thought about mounting something to the extrusions? After today I should have mounting nuts available!
Did you ever release this?
Thanks
Old 10-12-2020, 10:40 PM   #104
Bobbob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Just took delivery of a Creality Ender 3 V2. This has the 32 bit board with silent servos. Wanted to buy a Prusa I3 or the Mini but delivery was almost two months long. The Creality was three days from order to delivery to my front door. I know the ender is not as good as the Prusa but we take what we can get.

I also purchased a Capricorn Bowden tube with the PC4-M6& PC 4-M10 pneumatic fittings. Along with some bed-level spring with aluminum hand twist leveling nuts.

Would also like to order a 3D Touch Autoleveing probe which the Ender 3 V2 motherboard now supports with a firmware update. But that is a future purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 01:48 PM   #105
badmag71
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbob View Post
Just took delivery of a Creality Ender 3 V2. This has the 32 bit board with silent servos. Wanted to buy a Prusa I3 or the Mini but delivery was almost two months long. The Creality was three days from order to delivery to my front door. I know the ender is not as good as the Prusa but we take what we can get.

I also purchased a Capricorn Bowden tube with the PC4-M6& PC 4-M10 pneumatic fittings. Along with some bed-level spring with aluminum hand twist leveling nuts.

Would also like to order a 3D Touch Autoleveing probe which the Ender 3 V2 motherboard now supports with a firmware update. But that is a future purchase.

You will love it, I'm actually more impressed with the ender then I am the Taz
Old 12-15-2020, 01:02 PM   #106
badmag71
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbob View Post

I just bought an Ender 3 pro V2 and did the exact same upgrades!
Old 12-15-2020, 01:27 PM   #107
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Anybody here printing on a conveyor belt table?

Mine is an older da Vinci AiO
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 01:44 PM   #108
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkerle View Post
I've had a lot of requests for these so here they are.
Got my Prusa MK3S kit assembled and up and running the first time.
Attached is my final of the 7 pack nissan leaf cover that snaps into place on the terminals. Also is the Double pack for 14 modules. Print 2 of them. and also an RXV Charger receptacle plate for Marinco inlet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Leaf 7 Pack Base v3.zip (16.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: zip Leaf 14 Pack Base v1 v2.zip (16.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: zip RXVChargePlate v2.zip (22.6 KB, 0 views)
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 09:11 PM   #109
TomberlinEd
Not Yet Wild

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4792434

Here is a Tomberlin door for that Pocket section. This is for the driver side. Mine broke so I created this version. I highly suggest using PETG over PLA as my first attempt was PLA but it bowed in the first couple months. Second attempt was PETG and has been steady for 5 times a long and still no bowing.

This was designed and printed for my Tomberlin Emerge SS 6 seater from 2010. figure it will work for others and this is an STL so feel free to tweak.
TomberlinEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:25 AM   #110
badmag71
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomberlinEd View Post
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4792434

Here is a Tomberlin door for that Pocket section. This is for the driver side. Mine broke so I created this version. I highly suggest using PETG over PLA as my first attempt was PLA but it bowed in the first couple months. Second attempt was PETG and has been steady for 5 times a long and still no bowing.

This was designed and printed for my Tomberlin Emerge SS 6 seater from 2010. figure it will work for others and this is an STL so feel free to tweak.
Nice design!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center