lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2017, 03:54 AM   #11
rewillia
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Garia Golf Cart Review

Just took delivery of our new '17 Garia 2+2 Via LSV which includes the Samsung SDI-Lithium battery together with the Plus Package, Unique Key, Speed Switch, Refrigerator, Pioneer-Bluetooth/XM Audio, Carpeted Floor mat, 12" Design Chrome Wheels, Optional Topaz Paint color and Oak Sport Seats, and Car Cover.

Also having a special build Hydralift installed on our motor-coach to transport the LSV (Garia) while still allowing us to tow our SUV when traveling in the coach. Expect to have loads of fun with the Garia.

Expensive? YES! Price paid was $29,473 (excluding taxes, registration and licensing). I know (wow!), the Samsung SDI is a $5,949 upgrade by itself it best provide the service expected in terms of life cycle.

Loving Retirement!

IMG_2131.jpg
IMG_1442.jpg
rewillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2017, 04:04 AM   #12
rewillia
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVision View Post

M
Please send me a PM or email as I'd like to ask you a few questions on maintenance but can't seem to navigate a way to send you a PM from my end.

user name: rewillia
Old 02-01-2017, 06:44 AM   #13
InVision
Crazy Buggy Wild !!

Club Car

Nice Cart !! Email sent.

M
InVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:07 AM   #14
FluxCapacitor
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

It's beautifully made. Good luck with it.

Lots of people are going to ask about it. Please keep a camera ready to catch inquiring people's reactions when you tell them what you paid.
FluxCapacitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:27 PM   #15
rewillia
Not Yet Wild

Fully legal today following one trip to the DMV, Tax, Title & Registration complete, license plate issued and state inspection performed.
IMG_2133.jpg
Old 02-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #16
rewillia
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
It's beautifully made. Good luck with it.

Lots of people are going to ask about it. Please keep a camera ready to catch inquiring people's reactions when you tell them what you paid.
Yeah right, as the old saying goes - if you gotta ask....
Old 03-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #17
Garia
Not Yet Wild

Awesome setup !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewillia View Post
Just took delivery of our new '17 Garia 2+2 Via LSV which includes the Samsung SDI-Lithium battery together with the Plus Package, Unique Key, Speed Switch, Refrigerator, Pioneer-Bluetooth/XM Audio, Carpeted Floor mat, 12" Design Chrome Wheels, Optional Topaz Paint color and Oak Sport Seats, and Car Cover.

Also having a special build Hydralift installed on our motor-coach to transport the LSV (Garia) while still allowing us to tow our SUV when traveling in the coach. Expect to have loads of fun with the Garia.

Expensive? YES! Price paid was $29,473 (excluding taxes, registration and licensing). I know (wow!), the Samsung SDI is a $5,949 upgrade by itself it best provide the service expected in terms of life cycle.

Loving Retirement!

Attachment 146636
Attachment 146637
Garia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #18
rilestyle
Not Yet Wild

Are there any dealerships getting a decent number of used carts? I'm in Indianapolis and have seen very few here. There are a number of new carts popping up in NW Indiana toward Chicago though.
rilestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:37 PM   #19
JayLo
Not Yet Wild

What a awesome golf cart and great choice! I would be interested in a further follow-up of how the cart has still been performing. I just recently purchased a Golf and love it. I had one minor problem with the hood latch not closing prior to me taking delivery. The dealer had to order a new latch and now it works great. I do agree with you that the motor is awesome. I would like to know how to increase the speed as mine only does 19MPH. Have you tried to increase the speed of yours? Also, great price comparatively speaking. I tried to find a 2 seat Via, but no dealer was selling them at any if not no discount.
JayLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:52 PM   #20
Garia
Not Yet Wild

If you want help to make a Garia go faster or/ and increase power and torque, I can help you at any level.
Garia is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts