lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-27-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
traperguy84
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default just an idea.......

ok, i was sittin up at the fire house the other night talkin to one my buddies and we came up w/ an idea for a golfcart cart firetruck thing? ! i was lookin at club cars online site just to get ideas and was thinkin if i could pick up a 8 seater limo cart, it would work pretty good. cause to my understanding the engine is still in the very rear w/the axel right? and under the front 2 sets of seats just empty space correct? if so i was thinkin get a water tank that fits under one them seats and just like a little 3 gpm pump or somethin and tube it to the back and under the rear seat get a small hose real and put 10-15 feet of just garden hose on it. LOL (i no it would just mostly be for looks though) . cause that size tank maybe 10 gallons? and thats not much..., LOL. then under the first seat just suplies, like fire extinguishers, basic tools, flashlights, etc, etc, etc. defiently need lights and sirens though, i was thinking a full LED warning system (mini bars, flashers, signals, traffic director ) LOL, and a LOUD siren. and a costum paint job to match the tanker in the pic below.(not the actual tank, the yellow paint and strips) OH, and defiently a lift kit with some traction tires LOL So what do ya'll think, any question/comments feel free to say cause its still in the planning stages, i want to start saving and hopefully by next fall/winter months be able to start w/ it. get it one peice at a time, lol. it should certainly be interesting on how it will turn out!?!?

sry, that seemed like a long post
traperguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-27-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
gary
Gone Wild

Yamaha

i was thinking the same thing..but mine wouldnt be all show.....i was thinking of getting a limo and taking out everything behid the drivers seat and puttin in a very large tank/pump and some real fire hose....it wouldnt run long but it would spray real hard for a while....cause im gonna start my training for the local VFD pretty soon here and they have a bunch of the old retired hoses and nozzles layin around that i could easily get my hands on....
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
traperguy84
Gone Wild

Club Car

that would be cool
Old 02-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #4
Monster Cart
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Sounds like a Cool Idea Guys, Just remeber water is 8 pounds per gallon so the more water the heaver the cart is and the heaver it is the harder it is to stop.
Monster Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
traperguy84
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Cart
Sounds like a Cool Idea Guys, Just remeber water is 8 pounds per gallon so the more water the heaver the cart is and the heaver it is the harder it is to stop.
thats why i was thinkin bout stickin w/ the little tank 10 gallons = 80 lbs, its just like a small kid tagin along every trip, LOL
Old 02-27-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:34 AM   #7
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

use lots of diamond plate and gold leaf!!!!!
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:21 AM   #8
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Sounds like a great project to me. If you go for it, get plenty of pic's.
spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
traperguy84
Gone Wild

Club Car

trust me, pics is the one thing ill get alot off
Old 03-05-2007, 06:39 AM   #10
mphillip
Site Moderator

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by traperguy84
trust me, pics is the one thing ill get alot off
Hurry up... Where are all of the pictures!!!!
mphillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center