lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default scotty b

i am officially pissed of. I simply wanted to verify that what i was doing was correct and then soctty b starts taking hits at me and saying that i dont know what im doing and acusing me of trying to sell chit that just looks nice. If this is how he is going to treat me because of a simple question I can't imagine how bad it would be to buy something from him. I can't believe his attitude, and I hope people won't buy stuff from him. I am now ashamed of all the times i have told people to buy his chit from him and advertised for him, now I know who he really is. This has been changed till further response
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: scotty b

Well legend you do come across know it all and then
state you don't know how to fix brakes.
And dog did tell you how to adjust them.
This thread should be deleted NOW.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

I didn't think I came across like that, and ive never commented on something that I didn't know about. If you can tell me how to delete a thread, I may, but I would like to hear scottys perspective on the story because to me he came across at me, I just tried to clarify something, and then he goes aroud to the whole site claiming I don't even know how to adjust a brake shoe, when I do, I just wanted to make sure because it seemed a little odd my circumstance.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

i never even said I didn't know how, i didn't even ask how to adjust a brake shoe.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
wizardket
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Legendary: DOOmsman is correct. I have watched many of your posts and wonder at the gaps in your knowledge compared with your ID. You have made several statements in the past that surprise me. As we spend to here we all learn more, no matter how much we already know. We also learn who's advice we can count on. Getting in a head butting contest with Scotty is a contest of no value.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardket View Post
Legendary: DOOmsman is correct. I have watched many of your posts and wonder at the gaps in your knowledge compared with your ID. You have made several statements in the past that surprise me. As we spend to here we all learn more, no matter how much we already know. We also learn who's advice we can count on. Getting in a head butting contest with Scotty is a contest of no value.
Thanks, wizard. i just got kindof upset because this is a place to learn, so i simply posted asking about brake adjustment to be sure of what I already knew. before i knew it scotty was all over the site, I read one of his posts,
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Be careful where you get your advice. There are people doing this who don't know how to adjust a brake shoe buying and selling carts and offering their tech support on the internet.
I never said I didn't know how to adjust a brake, I just want to clarify because I am the type of person that would rather have stuff done right. now please scotty, can we just admit my wording in my thread may have made it seem like I was wrong, can we please just leave this behind and carry on like nothing happened?

I don't post on subjects I don't know about, I post because I am trying to help people out. I just got mad. lets forget it.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #7
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Done!

Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO