lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
HAJ
Not Yet Wild

Default Cart runs fine, stop, won't start back

I can run my cart just fine for miles but as soon as I stop and try to start it again, all I hear is clicking. If I wait a few hours and try again the same thing will happen as it will run fine until I stop, then it won't start again. I got stuck about a mile from the house and jumped the battery and it it ran fine until I pulled into my driveway and stoppped. I tried to start it again to move and nothing but the clicking.

I filled the battery with water as it was low but that did not solve the problem. I am not mechanically inclined so that was about all I knew how to do...

Thanks for any help you can provide.
HAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
hotmomma
Wildly Wicked!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart runs fine, stop, won't start back

Welcome! Wow, that could be several different things. I would look under the club car section I'm sure someone there has some answers. Good Luck!
hotmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart runs fine, stop, won't start back

Sounds like a battery problem. Check the charging system with a voltmeter. Put the voltmeter on the battery then start the cart..... volts should increase..... Load test the battery? Check the brushes in the starter generator? ...or Take it to a shop
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car