lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
sandra
Not Yet Wild

Default Gas parcar bearing problem

New here please be kind I am blond...

I just bought a used Columbia Parcar vin number k523239 c8 was told that it is a 1988. it is in good shape for that year..my problem is when i am running it ...it will rattle...alot. the bearing is loose. I have no idea where to find a bearing or what make the motor is. i am assuming that it is with the Harley Davidson family. Is there any way to find out what kind of motor it is so I can find the proper bearing. and do I need special tools to remove the old one. Are there any diagrams I can download to follow. Thanks for all your help..

Sandra
sandra is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar