lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
bubba1020
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Talking Electrical Goodies Install

My 1989 yammy G2 isturning out to be one of my favorite projects that I have ever done! My next step is to install all my electrical goodies(lights, stereo, 12v power source. My problem is I don't know where to wire everything. One guy on this forum uses a smaller battery tucked behind his main battery and runs everything to that one. if I do that, can I run a wire from the starter/gen. to that battery also or just wire everything straight to it and charge it every so often? or should I run everything to my mani battery? Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!
bubba1020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha