lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2019, 09:21 AM   #41
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Underseat subwoofer????

I don't know of anything off-the-shelf for a G29, no. Anything you get will either have to be modified, and still may not look great, or custom DIY. The biggest problem with putting them down there is they will constantly be kicked and get rained on if you leave it outside. Not great for the lifespan of the speakers in the pods. Very not great if you have kids...

A lot of people go with the roof-mounted systems. Putting the radio, speakers, and storage cubby in the roof over your head. Keeps it high, dry, and away from getting beat up too much. Might be a good option for you. Saves your dash from getting cut up too, and contains speakers, radio, amp, everything in one unit overhead to make wiring easier.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2021, 09:53 AM   #42
Sik Six
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift240se View Post
not sure where under the seat you could put anything. there is a lot of heat from motor and exhaust. probably not gonna last very long. i have speakers on both sides of the F/R handle. Where exactly are you thinking?

How do you mount speakers on the right and left side of shifter? The surface is not flat on a Drive 2 model.
Sik Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 08:44 PM   #43
George Dickel
Not Yet Wild

I'm new to this game but not to audio gear. I'm fairly surprised by the lack of an overhead console for a 2021 Drive2 gas car. I'm like a few others in that a pair of 6x9s or 6 1/2" round coax speakers with a small amp would sound great. I'm not trying to impress the world with my music selection but I do want some quality sound.

If anyone has seen a nice console that works on these new cars, please post.
George Dickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha