lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2020, 06:03 PM   #1
Silenttrouble
Not Yet Wild

Default Lithium Finished

So I've finished my lithium conversion with the Chevy bolt cells from batteryhookup @ $49.99 per 2p module, i'm pretty happy.

It was 100% a much larger pain in the *** than leaf packs, as they don't have terminals they have film tabs, one aluminium one copper, and some can be a bit short from them cutting them off the main housing. But a 14s2p pack delivered to your door for less than $700 for NEW batteries. I thought I'd be happier than leafs at 65-70% capacity @ $1000 for the same 120AH.

Got the alltrax from carts unlimited, charger from california elcon, and the BMS from Zeva. I'm extremely happy with all the vendors they were all top notch. The cart went from 14mph to 24mph. I'm still trying to get the 1 cell that didnt get balanced correctly in line.

Thank you all on this forum for making this possible with all the information stored here.

Dan
Silenttrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-30-2020, 04:40 AM   #2
kofifi
Getting Wild

Default Re: Lithium Finished

No pictures?
kofifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium