lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2019, 12:11 PM   #21
brokebuggy
Gone Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy cart troubles

Ok. Been buried for a week or so. Anyhow just for an update the controllers are on my he way to flight systems to be checked. I know they can’t be rebuilt but they will verify if They are working correctly. Mean while I came cross this cream puff I bought for next to nothing. Supposedly it was working when they parked it in a field it was in the way of the tractor and they were pushing it out of the way and then.......and yes it has the same controllers that’s why I bought it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14E816BC-6E2B-4A76-82B6-EFF55093982C.jpg (267.2 KB, 0 views)
brokebuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-23-2019, 05:46 AM   #22
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokebuggy View Post
Mean while I came cross this cream puff I bought for next to nothing. Supposedly it was working when they parked it in a field it was in the way of the tractor and they were pushing it out of the way and then.......and yes it has the same controllers that’s why I bought it.
Geesh! You'll certainly be able to get some useful parts off that.

That picture would be very fitting as your avatar, given your screen name...
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:57 AM   #23
brokebuggy
Gone Wild

Yes it would. Might just do that
Old 08-23-2019, 10:06 AM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Yes it would. Might just do that
Just do it
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:32 AM   #25
brokebuggy
Gone Wild

Ok just did do it😀😁😄
Old 10-15-2019, 06:02 PM   #26
brokebuggy
Gone Wild

OK Back at it. Flight systems called and said both the original controllers are bad. So I used the ones out of the broke buggy I picked up. The cart is now working but not.

So the problem is when you go more than 1/2 throttle the cart shuts down and I get a 6 flash code which is an accelerator issue. I installed the accelerator from the broke cart and had the same problem. I then noticed I had a different part # controller.

Original controller was a 633T45320
Replacement controllers 633T45312

Is there a difference for inputs here? Or is this something I might be able to get a dealer to reprogram? I followed the fault code check list and all my voltages are correct. Pin 4 is a little off on both it should be 7-9 volts and I have 10
Old 10-24-2019, 05:46 PM   #27
JosephJ
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Our 2012 Bad Boy MTV won’t charge. The charger powers up as normal, then shuts down while flashing 2 yellow lights. The lights flash repeatedly for as long as the controller is plugged in; there is no pattern suggesting a code. Immediately before this problem, we had a different problem that may or may not be related. The positive lead on the right-most battery (under the passenger side seat) vibrated loose, arced and melted the positive terminal. We replaced that battery. All seemed well at first, but then the problem with the charger developed. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
JosephJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 05:50 PM   #28
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
OK Back at it. Flight systems called and said both the original controllers are bad. So I used the ones out of the broke buggy I picked up. The cart is now working but not.

So the problem is when you go more than 1/2 throttle the cart shuts down and I get a 6 flash code which is an accelerator issue. I installed the accelerator from the broke cart and had the same problem. I then noticed I had a different part # controller.

Original controller was a 633T45320
Replacement controllers 633T45312

Is there a difference for inputs here? Or is this something I might be able to get a dealer to reprogram? I followed the fault code check list and all my voltages are correct. Pin 4 is a little off on both it should be 7-9 volts and I have 10
When you get a new controller or a rebuilt you have to have the upgraded accelerator pedal or you get the 6 flashes of death which is "Accelerator wire off fault'

Again, this is due to the recall way back in 2009-10
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 08:56 PM   #29
j.lamar
Not Yet Wild

I have the 6 flashes as well. I have tried 3 controllers and a brand new pedal. What could it be if the controllers and pedals are all known to be good? do you have a wiring diagram so I can test wiring from back to front? 2009 XT 4wd 48V
j.lamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO