lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2016, 11:22 AM   #1
_ogre
Golf Cart? oops 😉

Club Car

Default new batteries: when should i recharge?

as stated... i bought new T875 batteries for my 48 volt 03 cc
i typically leave my cart outside at the house and use it to run to the barn/shop where the battery charger and all vehicles are
i have a recently installed volt meter

question: at what voltage should i recharge the batteries?

it doesn't make sense to recharge every time i travel 400 feet back and forth to the barn
right now after charging at rest the batteries are 50.4 volts, does it make sense to recharge at 48.5 volts, 50%?
i will say that new batteries make for fast charging, the powerdriveII was timing out before new batts (49 volts)

as for battery prices??? stupid expensive imo
i think i got a good price, locally (detroit metro) they were $135, i drove an hour north to flint and paid $110 at plowmanscarts.com
with tax and all it was a flat $700
_ogre is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car