lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2021, 07:23 AM   #1
2016 tomberinememerge
Not Yet Wild

Default Tomberline Rmerge EBrake Engages at 4MPH

We have a 2015 Emerge. I have replaced the motor & ebrake but still have the same issue. Battery is full charge and brand new. The cart turns on, i hear the click when i put in forward or reverse and it begins moving when you press the Accelerator. At 4mph, the ebrake engages, every time at 4mph this happens. If I turn off the key and turn it back on the ebrake disengages and the cart drives until it reaches 4 mph then the brake engages again. Any thoughts?
2016 tomberinememerge is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin