lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-24-2022, 07:34 AM   #1
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Breeze Golf Carts in Englewood FL

Anybody heard of them ? I'm on the prowl for a new cart, or a yr or 2 old.... Looked at Club Car, EZGO and Yamaha but not thrilled on the lack of speed choices without voiding the warranty...

I'm not spend anymore time and effort to update mine. Lazy ? getting old ? my back doesn't like working on stuff anymore ? pick one :)

Anyway Breeze is just down the street but there isn't much info about them that i could find on the internet.

Web say's made in America and if possible I would like to do that.... but I don't want to end up with garbage either....

Thank for any info you guys may have on them...

Mike
mrmotoguzzi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-24-2022, 11:32 AM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Breeze Golf Carts in Englewood FL

Looks like another of the Chinese generic carts. Well appointed, reasonable prices - but God help you finding repair ore upgrade parts. The tag line at the bottom of their web page says "Assembled in the USA", which means final assembly only. Probably shipped by boat with the roofs off. Would have almost no US components. Probably very nice carts - until something goes wrong.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 12:10 PM   #3
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Understood I sent them a note about how many parts are Made in the USA... They are close enough I may take a ride down to tour the "Factory". If I do I'll report back :)
Old 04-25-2022, 01:36 PM   #4
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Looking at the page they fess up that they where doing Chinese carts previously, but they have switched to building their own carts with many USA made parts. Since they are so close to me, I'm going to do the factory tour later this week and I'll report back.... I honestly hope it goes well :)
Old 04-28-2022, 12:09 PM   #5
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Ok, Boy was I wrong.... Never Assume is what they say right ? :)

I took the tour and was very impressed.

It's not a Navitas with some parts thrown on it, more on that later.

I found they are making their own frames out of aluminum, in house, on jigs.

Body Mounting Tabs are in the same place as EZGO so EZGO style aftermarket bodies can be fit.

The cart I looked had a MadJax Storm body kit.

Seat kits where made in the USA, don't remember who made them...

Everywhere I looked he was quick to point it was aluminum and not steel.

Motors are D&D.

Controllers are Curtis.

Rear Ends are made by Dana/Spicer who made them for Club Car before Club Car shipped manufacturing overseas...

RoyPow Lithium, what ever version you like 56/105 or 160.

All in all very impressed. with the Quality an workmanship, very clean and Tidy.

Pricing a similar cart at ezgo or clubcar new, he was easily 4-5k less.

About the Navitas comment :) I pulled up to the building early and spotted some bare frames and quickly spotted a few Navitas rollers and thought argh, ok it is what you guys thought it was, A Navitas completed and pawned as American Made. I left them an e-mail I was canceling my tour and why, I got a quick polite reply that those are not their carts.

So I ate some crow and apologized and came back for the tour. Super nice people and knowledgeable.

Glad I did.

We are discussing them starting with my club car and rebuilding like new but better or buying a cart.

I suggested they update the website and explain a little better what they are doing :)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts