lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-14-2020, 03:28 PM   #1
Lightning8U
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default RoyPow Lithium Batteries in Florida Panhandle, Southern Alabama, and Louisiana

Hello - For those that don't know me, I have started to become more active on the site in the past few months helping out (and learning!) where I can with research and knowledge concerning the bolt-in Lithium options for FLA conversions.

I will be driving through the Florida Panhandle, Southern Alabama, and Louisiana next week with some RoyPow S5156 and S51105. Let me know if you are interested in the best deal around or would like to just chat on my way through. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Lightning8U is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-18-2020, 08:53 AM   #2
NBE
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RoyPow Lithium Batteries in Florida Panhandle, Southern Alabama, and Louisiana

Not sure how you’re going to drum up customers if you’re not answering your PMs.

I tried three days ago to contact you and I’m still waiting on a response.

I doubt you have what I want anyway so guess I’ll look elsewhere.

Brad
NBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium