lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
turnagainhardcore
Gone Wild

Question Mountains

Does anyone take their karts into the mountains at all? I am thinking of doing this, this summer and was wondering if there were any special equipment I should be taking. . what the kart should be set up with. . .minimum upgrades you would recomend. . .I am nothing thinking anything too crazy but like logging roads and stuff like that. and If any one has if they have any pics that would be great!!! i would love to see them!!! and anyones thoughts would be great to hear as well.

Thnx Mike
turnagainhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Default Re: Mountains

Here's a link where I took my Yamaha G9 to Royal Blue last year with some friends. It's actually on the second page of this section.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/event...-may-25th.html

Take some tire plugs, small air compressor, bug spray, and plenty of snacks. I also usually take an old drive belt and another starter/generator belt and some tools. If it will be dusty take goggles and some of those cheap dust masks like you use when painting (5 or so pack at Walmart are only a couple of dollars). If you'll be tromping around in the woods, wear some good boots and watch for snakes.

And Mike, put the spring/spacer only torque kit in before you head out. Definitely worth the $45 or $50.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

A tow strap / rope too.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
A tow strap / rope too.
Definitely, thanks Ron.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
Yamaha4life
The Overposter!

Yamaha

One thing I do is make sure my phone is all charged up before hand so if you break down and are alone or injured you can get ahold of someone. Thats if you can get a signal of course...
Yamaha4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride