lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Kerusm
Getting Wild

Default Help w/ Jakes long travel Yamaha Drive

Installed Jakes long travel this weekend. They sent me the wrong hardware and the wrong tie rod ends. Was able to get that corrected but I cannot mount top shock mount to the lower hole. I barely got it in the top hole. I thought maybe I had something wrong but have double checked everything and it’s correct. Cart looks a little lower in front with the shock in the top position. It occurred to me that they could have sent me the wrong shocks. I know the bottom bushings/spacers are different from instructions and video (they are still tie wrapped to bottom of shocks in picture). Anyone have experience with this, thoughts, suggestions? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kerusm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts