lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
devontruscott
Not Yet Wild

Angry 08 RXV shorted 5v system

Hi guys,
I recently made a foolish mistake and shorted my 48v to 5v leads while installing an aftermarket battery gauge. Had my error codes read and found that my TPS and Brake sensor are fried, AC short as well.
I replaced the TPS and BPS but cart still won't move. Replaced brake as well just incase it was the issue.

Is there a definite way to tell if my controller (Danaher) is shorted? I don't want to dish out $1200 on a new controller if its not 100% the problem.
I have tested resistance through the motor leads and get .3 ohms, manual says I should see.4 or higher. Does this mean my motor is shorted or could my meter be off?
appreciate any help
devontruscott is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO