lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
gary
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Off Road Pics!!!!

i see we dont have a thread on here for people to post their carts actually DOING something out in the off road.....heres where to do it....ill start, not exactly off road pics but a little aftermath....

gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
Niner
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Off Road Pics!!!!

NICE lookin' rig!
Two questions....
Where did ya get that bumper?
Why the two-battery setup? For the winch?
Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

The front bar is here > (about half way down the page) http://www.jakescarts.com/Products/Bars.shtml

TheNewGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
gary
Gone Wild

Yamaha

thats a 10-4 on the bar new guy..and BTW the way they have it mount is a bit weak but if you add 2 more bolts on the sides (i just welded it on) it gives the bar MUCH more strength, but either way i pushed a tree about 3''-4'' in diameter over last weekend and the bar took it like a champ..it does a really good job of protecting the front of the cart...and the 2 battery setup is for all the elctronics...the second smaller battery runs the radio, headlights, backup lights, and winch, and then i have a switch mounted in there (not shown in the pic) so that i can switch the power supply to the winch from the secondary battery back over to the main battery so that if say i needed to winch at night and didnt want to kill the small battery with my winch (the small battery gets charged separately and is NOT charged by the cart) and i didnt want to loose my lights i could kick the cart in neutral and rev it up while im winching so that the main battery stays charged while winching.....sounds complicated, really not all that much...either way it works flawlessly....thanks for the interest
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:28 AM   #5
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
thats a 10-4 on the bar new guy..and BTW the way they have it mount is a bit weak but if you add 2 more bolts on the sides (i just welded it on) it gives the bar MUCH more strength, but either way i pushed a tree about 3''-4'' in diameter over last weekend and the bar took it like a champ..it does a really good job of protecting the front of the cart...and the 2 battery setup is for all the elctronics...the second smaller battery runs the radio, headlights, backup lights, and winch, and then i have a switch mounted in there (not shown in the pic) so that i can switch the power supply to the winch from the secondary battery back over to the main battery so that if say i needed to winch at night and didnt want to kill the small battery with my winch (the small battery gets charged separately and is NOT charged by the cart) and i didnt want to loose my lights i could kick the cart in neutral and rev it up while im winching so that the main battery stays charged while winching.....sounds complicated, really not all that much...either way it works flawlessly....thanks for the interest
Great setup Gary. You did a good job.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
jr25
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

nice looking cart
jr25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

This cart got tested yesterday. This 2001 EZgo has a custom LT .... much like the Strech LT but with 2 air shocks... I'm sorry it is so clean....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4397.jpg (131.1 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4395.jpg (67.5 KB, 88 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
kellys~hotrods
Gone to refill cooler...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
This cart got tested yesterday. This 2001 EZgo has a custom LT .... much like the Strech LT but with 2 air shocks... I'm sorry it is so clean....
Nice looking cart scottyb! What kind of air shocks are you running, and how well do they perform off road?

Kelly
kellys~hotrods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
jonesw3
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Its nothing fancy but here are a few pictures taking while out riding around by our house and on our hunting land!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20110108-00003.jpg (118.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110108-00004.jpg (141.9 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0210 (1024x768).jpg (189.2 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0208.jpg (183.7 KB, 73 views)
jonesw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #10
shawn.m
Gone Wild

I have posted some of these before

shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts