lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Hunting and Fishing Supplies
Hunting and Fishing Supplies *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #11
stellix
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Getting Ready for Hunting Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTPIT HC View Post
Madison Co., central MS. A ton of deer, a good mix of does and bucks. A few big bucks (150+) sprinkled in. Just finally got the ok on the lease for the year. Getting a late start. First work day saturday. Bow season opens Oct. 1. I'm fired up like I haven't been in several years. First year with a cart. I have big plans for it hauling out deer, quietly.
Looks like we are almost neighbors, Im right outside of Pelahatchie
stellix is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #12
coolpool
Getting Wild

Heading up North for Moose on the 30th. We hunt in Northern Alberta at Red Earth Creek approx 400 miles from the North West Territories border. Hope it cools off some; too warm right now.
coolpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:31 PM   #13
Mr Club Car 2
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Throw the Orange on, Kiss the wife good by, hop in the truck, straight to the tavern to meet the guys for beer! That's hunting! LOL!!!! Shhhhh!
Mr Club Car 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #14
PESCADO
Getting Wild

Yamaha

What is the Orange for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Club Car 2 View Post
Throw the Orange on, Kiss the wife good by, hop in the truck, straight to the tavern to meet the guys for beer! That's hunting! LOL!!!! Shhhhh!
PESCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:28 AM   #15
PAPABEAR1
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

I am gonna pass on deer season this year. Just can't get hyped up about it . Guess having a hunt NAZI in the group that thinks he is god to the great outdoors has finally pissed me off. To many rules ,its a group of 5 of us with equal permission to hunt a 500 plus acre lot ,right out my back door . But this jackass thinks his name is on the property, and its not . He is 1 of those young pricks that named his first kid HUNTER and thinks he is some hot ****. He has little man syndrome , and I expect ,respect from the young bucks and this is something he just dose not have. If I were to go in the woods with a loaded gun somthing bad might happen to this prick. Bout broke his back this past Saturday night when he kept showing his ***.. Lets get ready to rumble.......souplex back smash......
PAPABEAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:46 PM   #16
PESCADO
Getting Wild

Yamaha

We had the same situation a few years ago except it was one of the "elders" and we were the "young bucks".
As younger members we did our best to handle anything that had to with physical work like feeding feeders, fixing lease trucks, cooking and cabin maint etc but were very careful not to leave anyone out or take away from something they enjoyed doing. We always did it as a team with the older members present and helping while we(all in our low 30's at the time) enjoyed and appreciated their advice and opinions.
This one gentleman just could not get it, he was a bully and mean old *******. He spent every waking hour making our hunt and lives miserable. It got to the point we did not want to bring our families up their do to his inappropriate behavior around them. In fact, we did not even want to go.
It was uncomfortable seeing how he treated the other elder members while also having them constantly apologizing for his actions.
It bothered us a lot as all 3 of us "young bucks" grew up hunting together our whole lives and wanted to share this passion and knowledge with our sons so we decided we needed to find a solution.

The Solution- Leave, take our toys with us and go into together to purchase our own property in Rocksprings, TX.

These pics are from last year with my son and 2 "young buck" friends I grew up with. That week we ended up with 2 whitetail bucks, 3 doe, 1 fallow doe, 1 hog and our first bull elk(in pic).
All free range.....

Moral of the story- Do not let anyone or anything stand in your way of doing things you enjoy and feel that are important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPABEAR1 View Post
I am gonna pass on deer season this year. Just can't get hyped up about it . Guess having a hunt NAZI in the group that thinks he is god to the great outdoors has finally pissed me off. To many rules ,its a group of 5 of us with equal permission to hunt a 500 plus acre lot ,right out my back door . But this jackass thinks his name is on the property, and its not . He is 1 of those young pricks that named his first kid HUNTER and thinks he is some hot ****. He has little man syndrome , and I expect ,respect from the young bucks and this is something he just dose not have. If I were to go in the woods with a loaded gun somthing bad might happen to this prick. Bout broke his back this past Saturday night when he kept showing his ***.. Lets get ready to rumble.......souplex back smash......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elk Hunt 2.jpg (145.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Elk Hunt 1.jpg (133.0 KB, 0 views)
PESCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #17
PAPABEAR1
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Nice , they say Elk is the best tasting out there........
PAPABEAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #18
natew121
Gone Wild

hunt in rosharon tx ,freer tx, buffalo tx
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #19
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

Mason, Brady, Llano, Junction, Fredericksburg, Kerrville and 15 minutes east of downtown Austin.

And I'm itching bad for season to start. All I have left in the freezer is Nilgai, very little axis, some sausage and too much hog.
cwayaustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 06:55 PM   #20
sleepy_sleeper
Not Yet Wild

I hunt close to Stephenville, TX. This is my 1st year with a cart and I hope it does well. We did a test run with it checking cameras a day after a good rain and it did well in a few soft spots but it may get interesting in the dead of winter.
sleepy_sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Hunting and Fishing Supplies