lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2015, 02:19 PM   #21
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Columbia ParCar parts

No, the 2004 used the Sevcon controller, yours would have a Curtis controller in it (replaced by Alltrax now). Grab the parts book for the 96-2000 from www.buggiesgonewild.com/columbia-parcars and you will find the wiring in there.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2015, 02:26 PM   #22
Tatsadasayago
Not Yet Wild

Most appreciated!
Tatsadasayago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:18 PM   #23
av84you
Not Yet Wild

Hello,

I have acquired a 2007 Summit 2 G VIN 5FCLS26A171001381 and need to find a wiring diagram and any other parts and service manuals that may be available. Would you be able to help with this?

I hope I haven't missed a prior posting of this info but all I have seen is 2000 and prior. Thanks for any help you can provide!
av84you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:35 AM   #24
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

av84you, I attached the wiring diagram for your specific VIN to your other post.

There was a huge gap in documentation between 2001 and 2008, so posting what there is might cause more confusion for readers. I can usually provide the documents with the VIN's though.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:16 AM   #25
bdrybob
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

I just picked up a 2013 Columbia Eagle P5 (the newest body style). I'm looking for a service manual and info on the controller. I also want to add a back seat, but find very little in the way of after market stuff. HELP!!!
bdrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #26
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

It's rather new yet for aftermarket. The back seat is pretty much either purchased through the dealer, or custom made someplace.

Parts, operator and service manuals are currently going through a rewrite/update process, so that could be a couple months yet before finished.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:08 PM   #27
ef2080
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Tech Support - I am a new member and hopefully not posting where I shouldn't but could you provide me any info you have on this cart 5FCLS46A941000678

I just purchased it today from a fellow fireman. He never was able to get it working. He was told by a small shop that it needed a speed controller. The shop doesn't work on these carts usually. Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (273.6 KB, 0 views)
ef2080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #28
bdrybob
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

I have a Par Car similar to this.

There is a factory service center in Leesburg, Florida. Their phone # is
352-323-8006.

I'm not a mechanic, but there is a part called a "speed sensor" attached to the end of the armature shaft at the end of the drive motor. These do go bad and are very easy to replace.

I would call the number above and explain where you are located. They are usually willing to listen to your problem and help you troubleshoot it. They may also be able to refer you to a cart mechanic near you that is familiar with the Par Car.

Hope this helps,

BdryBob
Old 02-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #29
ef2080
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Thank You. I made the mistake and bypassed the solenoid and applied the positive directly to the controller. It completely melted it. Foolish on my part. I needed one anyway though. I am curious if I have to go back with the Millipac or is there a aftermarket set up I could use.
ef2080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 11:02 PM   #30
bdrybob
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Not sure on that, try calling that number for Par Car, I'm sure they can tell you.

Good luck,

Bob
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar