lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2021, 04:58 PM   #11
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: This may take a while, I’m new....

Nice!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2021, 10:55 PM   #12
HeatWave
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoney View Post
After ordering wheels and seat covers (I’ll go with real, staple on covers after the paint), I tuned my attention to the top. It wasn’t big enough for the rear seat folks in this brutal Florida sun. I opted for the 84” RedDot “bimini style”. You can see how much longer it is below
'Been looking for a bimini style top for our CC/P,

When you get a chance, could you share your thoughts on the 84" Red Dot

Thanks,
Ed

I was the first Superbowl in Tampa, 1984, what a blast! by accident, we happened to be staying at the Hilton w/ the Raiders...
Pan De Monium
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:17 PM   #13
Noonan
Gone Wild
Club Car

I was just thinking the same thing. What kind of material is the frame work made of and is it powder coated or painted?
The Club Car is coming along nicely!
Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 12:03 AM   #14
emoney
Not Yet Wild

As for the top, I like it a lot. It covers all the way to leading edge of the rear footrest. Just like a T-top, you want to lace it right so you can bounce a coin off the top. No excess wind noise etc. I’m guessing it’s paint but honestly don’t know. It’s a pretty heavy duty frame, as matter of fact that’s the only negative I’ve found in that it weighs quite a bit more than the plastic. They built in a bracket across the front edge that allows you to mount things. For example, I moved my rear view mirror up there but you could easily mount a sound bar or lights etc.

As for the armrests, I know they go on opposite sides, I mounted them this way on purpose since it’s usually the kids that ride back there. While they’re little, they need less room instead of more, lol.
emoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides