lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2021, 09:00 PM   #1
jeffreylt24
Not Yet Wild

Default Onward Stereo Ideas

I recently purchased a brand new 2021 Electric HP Onward. I will be adding a stereo system first and foremost. I was thinking a dash kit and was wondering what any of you have done. Pictures would be great. I was also wondering what kits you guys have bought that fits the new Onward. I am having trouble finding something on the internet but noticed on a different thread on BGW that someone used a Precedent kit? Thanks in advance for the help.
jeffreylt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #2
cajun000
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Onward Stereo Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreylt24 View Post
I recently purchased a brand new 2021 Electric HP Onward. I will be adding a stereo system first and foremost. I was thinking a dash kit and was wondering what any of you have done. Pictures would be great. I was also wondering what kits you guys have bought that fits the new Onward. I am having trouble finding something on the internet but noticed on a different thread on BGW that someone used a Precedent kit? Thanks in advance for the help.
Back in 2017, I purchased a 2017 Onward with an overhead sound system (refer to sticky note Onward Parts manual p/n 47581430001) but it only had a bluetooth amplifier "MIL-AMP200BT". No radio or USB port. I since have removed the amplifier and replaced it with a BOSS MGR350B on the face of the overhead unit. I had to mount a steel plate centered in the middle face and then cut a 4 inch diameter hole to insert the BOSS marine radio. Great system now. I will send pictures tomorrow.
cajun000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:32 AM   #3
cajun000
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun000 View Post
Back in 2017, I purchased a 2017 Onward with an overhead sound system (refer to sticky note Onward Parts manual p/n 47581430001) but it only had a bluetooth amplifier "MIL-AMP200BT". No radio or USB port. I since have removed the amplifier and replaced it with a BOSS MGR350B on the face of the overhead unit. I had to mount a steel plate centered in the middle face and then cut a 4 inch diameter hole to insert the BOSS marine radio. Great system now. I will send pictures tomorrow.
Pictures as promised.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1838.jpg (87.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1842.jpg (76.0 KB, 0 views)
cajun000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:12 PM   #4
Jr222111
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun000 View Post
Pictures as promised.
This is awesome! I’ve got the same stock Bluetooth. Did you find that you were able to use all the same existing connectors from the stock amp? I haven’t cracked mine open yet to see what all is up there. Was also considering just starting with replacing the speakers but there’s absolutely zero information about how many watts the stock amp is. Kinda frustrating the lack of info.
Jr222111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:49 AM   #5
YoToddy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I am looking to purchase this Club Car speaker system. How does it sound? What is the build quality?
YoToddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car